Our most sincere thanks to the 2017 Chattanooga Girls Rock Camp sponsors! We can't do this without your support, and we ask that everyone please consider supporting these amazing businesses in return! Please scroll down to learn about how you can become a CGR sponsor this year.
We'd love to have you or your business' support as a CGR! sponsor!
CGR! couldn’t exist without community support. One of the biggest ways we are able to fund camp before it happens (so that we don’t need to rely on tuition payments and can accept any girl regardless of her ability to pay) is through business sponsorships. These partners have shown a commitment to community involvement, and we are proud to showcase them, along with our humblest thanks.
How to make a tax-deductible contribution:
Click the Donate & Sponsor button at the top of the page to donate by debit or credit card, Please send us a message (you can use the contact form at the bottom of this page, or send us an e-mail) including the name of the sponsoring business along with the info for a contact person and any other relevant information.
We can accept checks made out to Chattanooga Girls Rock, and are happy to send you a mailing address via e-mail/phone or pick them up from you in person wherever is convenient.
Restaurants and Eateries
CGR also relies on the generosity of local restaurants, bakeries, and grocery stores for donations of breakfast and lunch foods, so that we are able to provide meals for our campers and camp staff. The value of those food donations is also tax deductible for your business! Please contact us if you're interested in making a food donation!
We're also happily accepting in-kind donations of camp materials and items to be auctioned off at fund raising events (both services and products).
In-Kind Donation Wish List
(In-kind sponsors will be enthusiastically thanked on our website and facebook page)
- DIY Supplies (fabric pieces, old t-shirts, fabric markers/paint, colored paper, markers, pens, sharpies, pencils, screen printing ink, button maker, button making supplies)
- Laptop computers in good working order, PC or MAC. For use during camp at both the front desk and for workshops involving computer programs (such as DJing, recording, beatmaking).
- Large Dry-Erase Boards and Stands (or, large paper pads & stands)
- Dry-Erase Markers
- First Aid Kit
- New t-shirts of various colors in various sizes
- Music Accessories (cords, guitar and bass strings, picks, tuners, earplugs, guitar floor stands, straps, drum sticks)
- Small framed (¾ or ½ size) electric guitars or bass guitars in working condition
- Instruments and music equipment in working condition (or that would require minimal repair): electric guitars, bass guitars, drum kits/pieces, and keyboards, as well as microphones, microphone stands, music stands, small PA systems, and guitar/bass/keyboard amps)
- Plastic dropcloths/cheap tarps (in good repair)
- Water- cases of bottled waters, a 5 gallon water cooler refill jug, or one-gallon dispensers
- Customizable large banner for use at camp and events
- Office Supplies (staples, clipboards, printer paper, highlighters, masking tape, scissors, duct tape)
We can pick up at the time and location that is best for you!
Become a Partner
If you would like to partner with us, fill out the form below and we will get back with you shortly!